Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Kansas is being Investigated for too ManyChildren in custody and too many not Sent home


June 13, 2013 I went to a meeting where the speaker was Phyllis Gilmore who is Secretary of Department for Children and Families. She gave a presentation of what is happening with DCF. She stressed that DCF is not Social and Rehabilitation Services-SRS. I was given the honor to ask the first question. I was very nervous because the judge over our case was also at the meeting. I asked if DCF is going to set right what SRS did with wrongfully removing children from their homes and keeping the children out of the home by untruths in court reports. The judge stated that no case can be discussed. Ms. Gilmore told him that I did not ask about my case and repeated the question. She stated Kansas is under investigation for too many children in custody and too many children kept out of the home. Judges also will be investigated. Sedgwick County juvenile court (our case is in this court) - judges, attorneys, and court workers, DCF Wichita office, and Youthville for violating the First Amendment. She told her staff to be sure and gives me contact information for you and me.
Mr. Kahrs, Chief of staff, gave me his card after the meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment