Thursday, June 13, 2013

Social Workers cannot diagnose a person with Munchausen (Syndrome) By Proxy

Below is my complaint filed against a social worker who stated I have Munchausen (Syndrome) By Proxy. If you know of somebody who has been falsely accused of having or doing Munchausen (Syndrome) By Proxy or Munchausen By Proxy, share this complaint with them.  Two experts who will answer your questions about MBP is Dr. Marc Feldman and Louisa Lasher.


Kasey Shepherd has violated statute 65-6319.

She diagnosed me with Munchausen Syndrome By Proxy.  From emailing 2 Munchausen By Proxy (MBP) experts and reading the text book on MBP, I know that she does not know the maltreatment because of statements she made. Below is a table I made on her remarks:

Statements made by Shepherd about MBP
 
Truth about MBP
MBP is a mental health illness and not a crime.
MBP is a factitious disorder and a crime.
 
Dr. Bryant’s report is proof I have MBP.
Dr. Bryant is not qualified. He told Youthville and me this fact.
Angel and Catrina’s health significantly improved.
To make this statement, you have to leave them with the same doctors. You must also have the reports from these doctors.(note below)
I refuse to take my psychiatric medication for MBP.
There is no medication for MBP. I have never been on psychiatric medication.
I know too much about Mitochondrial Myopathy.
A person committing MBP does not know a lot about the medical issues their child has because doctors cannot diagnose what the child has because the symptoms they see does not match what the person who has MBP has stated that child has.
Teresa over exaggerates their symptoms.
The medical tests for Mitochondrial Myopathy have come back negative.
The doctors have seen all symptoms that I have stated they have. There other tests confirm the symptoms. Shepherd does not have the letter that is in the military record which states the muscle biopsy was not done correctly. All doctors told her that the muscle biopsy is less than 10% accurate.

 

Syndrome has not been used in the name for years. It was removed because too many professionals did not understand that MBP is maltreatment and not a mental health illness.        K. Shepherd did not contact my primary care doctor. I searched for weeks trying to find a doctor in Kansas qualified to evaluate for MBP. There are no doctors qualified to evaluate a person for MBP. K. Shepherd also stated there are no doctors in Kansas who can evaluate a person for MSBP. MBP is a very rare maltreatment. I was a double major at Emporia State University. I was going to get a teacher’s license to provide for my family after my husband has died. She made fun of me for stating this. She stated who would go to college to support the family after the spouse dies. She also stated that nobody ever plans how the spouse will take care of the family when the other spouse dies. One of the experts informed me that since K. Shepherd states I have MSBP in a court document the likelihood of me getting a teacher’s license is not good. She knows of some teachers who were wrongfully accused of MBP. They lost their licenses and have not been able to get them reinstated. I have paid over $100,000 on my education.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment